It’s no great secret that floral prints are everywhere for spring and summer. We chatted about favorite floral trends a few weeks ago and how some women love to go floral crazy while others prefer to simply dip their toes in the floral frenzy. I’m somewhere in between floral craziness and dipping my toes. It’s fun to push the old fashion comfort zone once and awhile and these floral pants that I bought last summer from Old Navy, pushed me outside that zone!
I’ve found that floral pants can add an extra “fun and trendy” element to any Spring and Summer wardrobe. There isn’t an age limit on these pants either. I promise! They are stylish, easy to wear and comfy too. Enjoy!
* On a side note, if you struggle finding that perfect pair of shorts or aren’t overly enthusiastic about wearing shorts for summer, try these pants. They are a great alternative to shorts. Light, airy and you can style them many different ways. Fantastic Option!
Style Ideas for Floral Pants
1. Wear a solid colored button down…wear it open or tucked in, grab your sandals for a perfect spring/summer look!
2. Wear a graphic tee, pendant necklaces and sneakers. Easy, casual look!
3. Wear a tank top, add a blazer and heels for a fabulous Spring office look!
4. Throw on a simple white tee, add a striped scarf with similar colors. Wonderful look for summer!
Floral Pant Options
Audrey is the founder of avid fashion blog, Audrey Salutes. She is dedicated to inspiring women to "create new looks, try new styles, or find inspiration in what exists in your closet." Based in the Midwest with her family of four, Audrey brings sincerity, light-heartedness, and her fashion savvy to her posts. Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pintrest!